14 December 2010

Oh. HELL. No.

Send the children and other squeamish folks out of the room before you click the fold.  Carnage and profanity alert.  NSFW or pretty much anywhere civilized.



Courtesy of Hottie With An Evil Pink Rifle, I bring you this video.  Apparently, this woman has committed the horrendous atrocity of wearing pants, so the Sudanese authorities have no choice but to carry out the justice of "Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful."


Fuck 'tolerance.'  If you backwards-ass cave-dwelling barbarians ever dare attempt to pull anything remotely like this in my country, or anywhere within my reach, I will reach up your ass and pull out your blackened, shrivelled heart, wrap it in bacon, and flush it into the sewer with the rest of the shit.

And yes, I mean it.

UPDATE:  "This video has been removed by the user."  Gee, someone didn't want the civilized world to witness a terrified, screaming girl being horsewhipped while onlookers laughed and jeered?  I can't imagine why...

3 comments:

  1. Heartless bunch of pussies. Makes you just want to beat the shit out of them. Or worse.

    Grateful I live here. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fxxking animals,I would kill then all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....everything just seems to go better with bacon doesn't it?
    Ad rem...

    ReplyDelete

Intelligent commentary is welcome. Spam will be annihilated. Stupidity will be mocked.